With Mother’s Day just around the corner, you’re probably thinking about how you can thank your mom for all she’s done. Don’t think ordinary…think extra ordinary! Buying your mom or wife a present for Mother’s Day is nice, but giving her a day packed full of fun-filled memories will mean so much more. Here are some creative ideas for showing Mom just how wonderful you think she is!
Dads, it’s important to remember your mom on Mother’s Day, but you shouldn’t forget your wife!
We have a couple of great gift ideas perfect for the whole family!
- Make mom a special Mother’s Day breakfast, fresh coffee, in season fruit, and a yummy croissant or bagel will do the trick and the kids can help too!
- Take the kids for a day…let her enjoy a day alone at home or a lunch with her friends.
- Our favorite idea is to treat her to a day at Racer’s Edge! Give her a day of high-speed racing that‘s fun, challenging and she’ll never want to forget.
Younger kids may not be able to buy gifts for Mom, but they can create gift from the heart that will always make her feel special. Here are a few Mother’s Day gifts kids can do that every mom will cherish.
- Have dad take a picture of the family and have the kids make a frame for it. Moms love photos!
- Have the kids pick up their clothes and clean their room…that will be a big surprise for Mom.
- Our favorite idea is to treat Mom to Taco Tuesdays at Racer’s Edge! 2 racers, 3 tacos and a drink for only $28!! No cooking, no dishes, and racing at speeds of up to 45 mph, a couple of inches off the ground will put a smile on every mom.
Let Racer’s Edge Karting help you make this Mother’s Day a day she will always remember with a smile.
Racer’s Edge Karting is located at 960 Chestnut Street, Burbank, CA 91506.
Our hours are: Sunday – Thursday 11am – 10pm, Friday – Saturday 11am – midnight.