What to do when summer turns to fall in SoCal
Here’s a list of the best things to do in our event and always fun-filled Los Angeles area.
- Looking for the best pumpkin ever? L.A. has several pumpkin patches and all are family friendly offering petting zoos and haunted mazes to explore.
- It’s a great time to go camping and L.A. has some of the best campsites. Take your pick from beach to mountain campgrounds, all just a short drive away and a perfect get a way for the family.
- Nothing says fall like apples ready to be picked. Fortunately in SoCal you have your choice of several farms to choose from like Riley’s at Los Rios Rancho or Willowbrook Apple Farm. Face it, who doesn’t love fresh apple pie a la mode?
- How about getting lost in one of our local corn mazes? L.A. has plenty of mazing that will bring smile to your family and are a sure bet for a great Saturday afternoon. Prices vary per farm.
- Who can forget Halloween? Yup, we think Los Angeles has the very best in Halloween events from the best parties to the wildest haunted houses. Count on SoCal to have kick it up a notch in the thrills and chills department.
- For the greatest indoor adventure think Racer’s Edge Karting! Feel your adrenaline pumping when you race around our track inches from the ground. Bring the family and create wonderful fall family memories at Racer’s Edge Karting.
Don’t forget our “Taco Tuesdays” where we offer 2 races + 3 tacos + 1 Drink = $28 per person (4pm to 9pm) and our famous Blacklight Racing, Friday nights 8pm to midnight.
We also have a weekday race special, Monday- Thursday where your family can enjoy 2 races for $25.
Racer’s Edge Karting is located at 960 Chestnut Street, Burbank, CA 91506
Hours are: Sunday – Thursday 11am – 10pm
Friday – Saturday 11am – midnight.