RULES & REGULATIONS
- All racers must sign a Waiver & Release of Liability Form.
- Racers less than 18 years of age need a parent or legal guardian to sign a Parental Consent Waiver & Release of Liability Form.
- All racers must attend a briefing session on racing safety & regulations.
- All racers must be a minimum height of 50 inches. For the safety of all drivers, especially the younger ones, the 50 inch height requirement will be strictly enforced.
- Safety is our top priority and our height requirement and 1st time Junior Racer Requirements are enforced:
- First time Junior racers between the ages of 14 and under are required to complete a Junior race before advancing to Adult races (if their skill level permits).
- Junior racers that safely complete a 32.2 second lap time may advance to Adult races.
- All racers will be provided helmets, and neck guards, which must be worn at ALL times during the race.
- Racer’s Edge will not tolerate bumping, blocking or any kind of contact with other karts.
- Racer’s Edge has a strict Zero-Tolerance Policy regarding alcohol or substance abuse. Anyone who appears to be under the influence will not be permitted to race.
- Kart racing poses risks to people with neck or back problems, heart conditions and anyone who is pregnant.
- All racers must wear closed toe shoes.
- Never stop on the track for any reason.
- Be cautious of other drivers.
- Respect the flags.
FLAGS TO RESPECT
- Green Flag – signals the start of a race.
- Yellow Flag – extreme caution, slow down.
- Blue/Yellow Flag – shown to a driver who must move over as he is being passed by a faster driver.
- Black Flag – racer disqualified and must exit the track with caution as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Red Flag – race stopped.
- White Flag – one lap left to go in race.
- Checkered Flag – race is finished.
PLEASE NOTE: The first racer to complete either 16 laps or 11 laps will end the race. Slower or less experienced racers may not complete all 16 or 11 laps, depending upon their skill level.